We’re thrilled to announce a new partnership that will bring our resources in front of The Mighty‘s wide-reaching readership. We will now have a home on The Mighty and appear on many stories on the site.
The Mighty is a story-based health community focused on improving the lives of people facing disease, disorder, mental illness and disability. More than half of Americans are facing serious health conditions or medical issues. They want more than information. They want to be inspired. The Mighty publishes real stories about real people facing real challenges.
Here’s an example of the kind of stories on The Mighty:
- What I’ll Never Tell You as a Special Needs Parent
- To the People Who Say ‘I’m Tired’ When Someone Asks How You Are
- What Nobody Tells You About Self-Care
- Thousands Sign Petition Stating Betsy DeVos Is Unfit to Serve Special Needs Families
- When You’re in the Gray Area of Being Suicidal
We encourage you to submit a story to The Mighty and make your voice heard.